The integrated Invoice Register with full authorisation workflow and with the automatic filling of Purchase Invoice documents, automates previously time-consuming tasks to leave your staff free to concentrate on more strategic activities
Dataflow Purchase Ledger provides greater levels of automation and control of payments to creditors, whilst cutting through the complexity of managing supplier relationships.
Packed with time-saving features, the integrated Invoice Register with full authorisation workflow, automatic filling of Purchase Invoice documents, automates previously time-consuming tasks and leaving your staff free to concentrate on more strategic activities.
Dataflow provides centralised storage for all your essential supplier information. Comprehensive data storage and reporting tools allow you to analyse performance at a granular level; helping to support management decision making and negotiation of pricing and payment terms.
With an audit trail of the change activity to new and existing supplier account details, you will be better able to identify and address fraudulent activity.
- Flexible account code structure, with alterations possible at any time without losing history
- Unlimited addresses and contact details held on each account
- An audit trail of change activity to new and existing supplier account details provides a greater level of system security
- User-definable Aged Credit bands available by both document date, due date and period.
- Aged analysis can also be produced forward dated with user-definable bands for further cashflow analysis.
- Automate capture of vendor invoices, approvals, payments and reconciliations.
- Maintain unlimited accurate supplier transaction history, items purchased, open invoices, communications history and more.
- Maintain detailed records on all suppliers, including contacts, mailing addresses, banking information, purchase orders, payments history and memos.
- Create and track purchases, automatically submit them to the appropriate managers for review and convert purchase orders upon approval. Match invoices to purchase orders and receiving statements to avoid overpayments, duplicate payments or other errors.
- Powerful authorization and payment workflow combined with the ability to settle by BACS, manual and automatic cheques help you manage cashflow more effectively
- A powerful purchase analysis tool to slice and dice the data in the vast reservoir of unlimited history retained by the software
- A wealth of standard reports that can also be produce retrospectively to save you time and help you to manage your department more effectively
- Automatic import routines configured under supervisory control save time and help manage resources more efficiently
- A single supplier account can process transactions in any number of currencies
"Moving from Dataflow to Clarity has made loading and using the Accounts package much easier and provides us with more analysis and information.
Thank you Darius and your Team."
Nicholas Green - Managing Director, GBV Rentals